Mucha gente.

No todo cuento tiene final feliz.

domingo, 12 de diciembre de 2010

I probably shouldn’t say this, but at times I get so scared, when I think about the previous relationship
that we shared it was awsome, but we lost it. Is that possible for me not to care?

And now were standing in the rain, but nothings ever gonna change until you hear, my dear.


The 7 things I hate about you
Your things,your games, you’re insecure.
You love me, you like her.
You made me laugh, you made me cry
I want to be with the one I know
And the 7 things, i hate the most that you do
You make me love you


It’s awkward and silent as I wait for you to say
What I need to hear now is your sincere apology
When you mean it i’ll believe it if you text it i’ll delete it
Let’s be clear well I’m not coming back

I’ve been through all the great things
That would take to long to write
I probably should mention
The 7 that I like

The 7 things I like about you
Your hair
Your eyes
Your old goodbyes
When we kiss I think about the time
You make me laugh
You make me cry
But I guess that’s bullsh*t I’ll have to buy
Your hands in mine When they’re intertwined Everything’s alright
I want to be with the one I know
And the 7 things
I like the most that you do
You make me love you.

No hay comentarios: